The Winner of RISSC PREDICT 2018 will receive a prize (£100) and trophy at the meeting/charity Quiz on Friday 25th of January 2019.
Match 1 (M1) Turkey v Rep. of Ireland – Friendly, March ’18
M2 – France v Rep. of Ireland – Friendly, May ’18
M3 – Rep. of Ireland v USA – Friendly, June ’18
M4 – Wales v Rep. of Ireland – Nations Cup, Sept ’18
M5 – Poland v Rep. of Ireland – Friendly, Sept ’18
M6 – Rep. of Ireland v Denmark – Nations Cup, Oct ’18
M7 – Rep. of Ireland v Wales – Nations Cup, Oct ’18
M8 – Rep. of Ireland v N. Ireland – Friendly, Nov ’18
M9 – Denmark v Rep. of Ireland – Nations Cup, Nov ’18
RISSC PREDICT 2018 Point System:
- Correct Ireland result prediction (win/lose/draw) 2 points
- Correct score result prediction 5 points
- Bonus point chance, based on total corners taken in the match. Higher or lower than 10 total corners in the match.
- Total points available per match: 8
- Bonus 8 points available for correctly choosing the top goalscorer over the 9 games.
The result you select does not necessarily have to tally with your correct score prediction and vice versa. You are free to choose the result and correct score independently from each other, should you wish to do so.
Nicknames can be used but should not included any foul language etc. We reserve the right to change nicknames if necessary.
Only one entry per member. Duplicate entries will not be included. Changes not permitted.
Should there be a tie, a sudden death round will be arranged for December 2018.
If you wish to join RISSC London and therefore qualify for free entry to RISSC Predict then please click here for a membership application form & information.