Please read these important notes before filling in ticket application forms:
- Applications are open to current members of the Republic of Ireland Soccer Supporters Club (London) only, and are allocated based on previous activity with the club. Please ensure you have renewed your membership.
- Seperate application required per applicant.
- Tickets are not guaranteed and subject to FAI allocation & RISSC London priority list. Deposits from any unsuccessful applications will be held in credit and can be put to future use.
- New members are welcome and are asked to complete the membership application form before applying for a ticket.
- Deposit required is as stated on the forms. Account details are on the forms.
- Applications will not be processed until the deposit has been received.
- If you think you are sufficiently in credit to cover this deposit then please advise by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need a printable version then please email email@example.com
- No cancellations – no refunds.
UEFA Euro 2020 Qualifying – Play-Off Semi-Final
- Slovakia v Rep. of Ireland – AWAY
- Bratislava – Thurs March 26th 2020
- Kick-off 20:45 local time (19:45 Irish time)
- APPLICATION WINDOW – CLOSED
- Deadline for applications was Friday 24th January 2020
- none at present