Congratulations to Shane Kilcrann, the Winner of RISSC PREDICT 2019. He will receive a prize (£100) and trophy at the club meeting on 31st January 2020
RISSC PREDICT 2019 included these matches only:
M1 – Gibraltar 0 v Rep. of Ireland 1 (11 corners)
M2 – Rep. of Ireland 1 v Georgia 0 (10 corners)
M3 – Denmark 1 v Rep. of Ireland 1 (9 corners)
M4 – Rep. of Ireland 2 v Gibraltar 0 (15 corners)
M5 – Rep. of Ireland 1 v Switzerland 1 (9 corners)
M6 – Rep. of Ireland 3 v Bulgaria 1 (11 corners)
M7 – Georgia 0 v Rep. of Ireland 0 (8 corners)
M8 – Switzerland 2 v Rep. of Ireland 0 (13 corners)
M9 – Rep. of Ireland 3 v New Zealand 1 (9 corners)
M10 – Rep. of Ireland 1 v Denmark 1 (11 corners)
Entries were accepted up to kick-off time on 23rd of March
|Happy As Larry||40|
|Ghost of Don Givens||38|
|Rip Roaring Top Scoring||34|
|Father of Muppets||29|
|Shane Long's on fire||24|
|John Dempsey Chelsea||14|
RISSC PREDICT 2019 Point System:
- Correct Ireland result prediction (win/lose/draw) 2 points
- Correct score result prediction 5 points
- Bonus point chance, based on total corners taken in the match. Higher or lower than 10 total corners in the match.
- Total points available per match: 8
- Bonus 8 points available for correctly choosing the total goals scored (by both teams) over the 10 games (total was 20).
The result you select does not necessarily have to tally with your correct score prediction and vice versa. You are free to choose the result and correct score independently from each other, should you wish to do so.
Nicknames can be used but should not include any foul language etc. We reserve the right to change nicknames if necessary.
Only one entry per member. Duplicate entries will not be included. Changes not permitted.
Should there be a tie, a sudden death round will be arranged for December 2019.