The Winner of RISSC PREDICT 2020 will receive £200
|Father of Muppets||11|
|Rory of the Rovers||5|
|Ranked 4 in Tubbercurry||5|
M1 – Bulgaria 1 v Rep. of Ireland 1 (6 corners)
M2 – Rep. of Ireland 0 v Finland 1 (9 corners)
M3 – Slovakia 0 v Rep. of Ireland 0 (90 mins – 10 corners)
M4 – Rep. of Ireland 0 v Wales 0 (7 corners)
M5 – Finland 1 v Rep. of Ireland 0 (8 corners)
M6 – N/A
M7 – Wales v Rep. of Ireland
M8 – Rep. of Ireland Bulgaria
RISSC PREDICT 2020 Point System:
- Correct Ireland result prediction (win/lose/draw) 2 points
- Correct score result prediction 5 points
- Bonus point chance, based on total corners taken in the match. Higher or lower than 10 total corners in the match.
- Total points available per match: 8
- Bonus 8 points available for correctly choosing the total goals scored (by both teams) over the 7 (or 8) games.
The result you select does not necessarily have to tally with your correct score prediction and vice versa. You are free to choose the result and correct score independently from each other, should you wish to do so.
Nicknames can be used but should not include any foul language etc. We reserve the right to change nicknames if necessary.
Only one entry per member. Duplicate entries will not be included. Changes not permitted.
Should there be a tie, a sudden death round will be arranged for December 2020.
The prize can be paid by cheque, bank transfer, PayPal, or a credit on your RISSC London account.
Entries were limited to current members of RISSC London (entries from non-members did not count) – if you wish to join RISSC London please complete the membership application form: